Continuing the Journey
STRENGTHEN YOUR INTUTIVE MUSCLE
Here are a few practices to continue to strengthen your intuitive muscle.
- Practice utilizing your intuition for "micro-decisions", i.e.: decisions that are low stakes. Where do I want to walk today? Stop. Consult your talisman or body compass and then decide.
- Pay attention to your dream world when we dream our cognitive mind shuts off and the sub-conscious rules. See if you can discover new signals.
- Jot down your hunches journaling is a great way to look at your past mindset and compare it to what actually happened. Got a hunch about the weather? Or about a new person a friend is dating? Jot it down and see if your hunches were right.
- Use your Body as a Compass when you are feeling nervous about an upcoming choice, what physical sensations arise? When you get a hunch for something, where do you feel it? Often times our bodies "know" much faster and more accurately than our minds. Tune into the subtle somatics of decision making.
THEY'RE BETTER TOGETHER
Recover and Recalibrate are designed to work great as standalone experiences, but are even more powerful when paired together.
RECOVER & RECALIBRATE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN
Recover is designed to slow you down through a very relaxing sound bath and will guide you to your inner space to meet your shaman. Recalibrate is designed to energize and shake out the cobwebs through a stimulating sound bath and brings your inner shaman into focus as a helpful presence throughout the guided visualization. They are complimentary experiences.
Use the code SHARETHEHEALING for a 50% off!
MAKE IT A STAY-AT-HOME SOUND HEALING RETREAT
- Day 1 ~ Recover: set aside 90 minutes on a Friday night (or any evening where you can schedule time for yourself the next day) for sound healing. Don't forget to set the space! After the Recover sound meditation and intuitive journaling, leave your props, journal, and intention altar up for Day 2.
- Day 2 ~ Recalibrate: in the afternoon, revisit your intuitive journaling from Day 1. Re-read your insights with compassion and withhold judgment. Enhance your intention altar to support the next leg of your journey with your inner shaman, then dive into the Recalibrate workshop. Leave up your intention altar - you'll need it for Day 3.
- Day 3 ~ Integration: find 15 minutes of uninterrupted time. Review your intuitive journaling for both Recover and Recalibrate, then play the sound meditation track below and consider the additional reflective questions we've included to help you integrate your experience.