Sound baths can be experienced #anywhere #anytime, laying down, standing up, seated, while walking, etc. There are many ways to heal and the most important thing is getting into a healing routine.
Laying down while listening to a Full Length Sound Bath is extremely healing for your nervous system. Here are some tips to get you as comfy as possible which will maximize the multitude of physical and emotional benefits:
- A cozy blanket to help you stay warm (your temperature will drop as you relax)
- One pillow for under your head
- A second pillow for under your knees which will infinitely relax your low back.
- A scarf, bandana, eye pillow, or dark room to reduce visual stimuli which has been scientifically proven to activate you "rest and digest" nervous system.
- Comfy non-restrictive clothing: such as pajamas or sweats
- A journal and pen to preserve insights or inspirations that come up during the sound bath